Online Registration Directions
Online Registration will be accepted for Sheep Shows, Fiber Arts Workshops, Shepherd Workshops and Family Activities. The online registration system can also be used to order catalogs, purchase meal tickets and memberships in the Maryland Sheep Breeders Association, and make donations.
Create an Account (You must create a new account every year)
Select Premium Book/Catalog
Submit Entries and Check Out
You must create a new account, please check it for accuracy. You can make changes when you first go into the program, but after you submit and check out you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to make modifications. Your registration information, including password, will be emailed to the address you provide. We recommend that you use a unique password for this account.
Once you have created an account, you are ready to sign up. Click on the tab Premium Book/Catalog, and then select the Department you wish to sign up for. Department letters are in parenthesis after the title of the catalog page. Click on the + symbol to collapse or expand menu items and make your selections. Clicking the “add” button will put those items into your Pending Entries list. If a class is filled, it will no longer appear on the online registration system, and will be marked “class full” on the Festival web site.
Once you have selected all classes you would like to apply to, click on the Pending Entries tab and double check your entry selections. Follow directions to go to Misc. Items/Submit Entries page.
If you would like to purchase a catalog or meal tickets, or donate to the Festival, click on Tickets/Misc. Donations can be made in multiples of $5 or $10.
Read and Check the Fair Rules box, then click Submit to proceed to the payment portion.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Fiber Arts Workshops
All online and paper registrations will be processed in first come, first served basis, until classes are filled. Paper registrations received after all classes are filled, will be returned. You may inquire at the Information Tent during the Festival for information on any classes that still have spaces left.
- If you have registered for a class in prior years your ‘account’ with the Festival is no longer active. You will need to create a new account in order to register for classes.
- Due to the shopping cart server’s inventory update method and high frequency of shopping activity at certain times, seat availability shown on the registration pages is not a guarentee that an actual seat is able to be purchased. If an over sale of seats occurs, the price of the oversold seat will be refunded in its entirety.
- You will receive a payment confirmation when you register online. This confirmation does not guarantee enrollment in the class. Our goal is to send you your enrollment confirmation email within 48 hours of when you register. This confirmation will be in addition to the payment confirmation that you will receive. Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your “spam/junk” email folder if you do not receive a confirmation in a timely manner.
- You may complete and mail a registration form to us with complete payment in order to register. If you use this method of registration, please remember that others may be registering online while your form is in the mail - making it all the more important to indicate alternative choices.
- The shopping cart feature allows you to register for more than one class at a time. It does not, however, prevent you from registering for classes that occur at the same time. So, you will have to pay careful attention to the dates and times of the classes you select in order to avoid ‘double booking’ yourselves. We will do our best to troubleshoot this possibility, but will not be held responsible for your selection of classes and any conflicts that occur.
- BUYING FOR OTHERS - The shopping cart feature allows you to purchase more than one seat in a class, so you may buy a seat for a companion. If doing so, you need to make sure that you include the name of your companion in the comments section of the registration screen. We also need the correct email address associated with the companion taking the class, if different from the buyer’s email. The Festival will not be held responsible for incorrect email addresses.
- NOTIFICATIONS: If there’s a class cancellation, or any reason to contact attendees last minute, we may only have your email address for communication! Hence it will be the responsibility of the purchaser to pass on our communications to the attendees for whom you’ve purchased workshops.
If your email address changes you are responsible to notify the Festival Office of that change.
- Registrants are responsible to periodically check the Festival website for updates.
- Instructor Illness: On rare occasion it may be necessary to cancel a class due to instructor illness or travel delays. Should this occur, the Festival will make notification, as soon as possible, by the following methods: email, cellular telephone number or home telephone number, if provided. The student will have the option of participating in another scheduled class, providing there is a place available in that class OR a refund for the class will be given. The Festival is responsible for travel or hotel fees incurred by the student or any other fee related to the cancellation. If the student opts for a replacement class, no refund will be given.
Fiber Arts Seminars Refund Policy
After confirming your acceptance into the class there is a limited refund policy. Refunds may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
75% refund if requested by April 7th
50% refund after April 17th
No refund after April 24th.
Student may also opt, on their own, to re-sell or gift class at their own expense. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to notify the Festival of any changes so that the class list is correct and the new owner allowed into the class. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to purchase a catalog, meal tickets, or membership in the Maryland Sheep Breeders Association, or donate to the Festival, click on Misc Items/Submit Entries. You do not have to create an account to purchase just these items.
Donations can be made in multiples of $5 or $10.
- Go to “Misc Items/Submit Entries”
- Select the quantity under the dropdown
- Click “Update Items” in Green
- Check the box that indicates you read the Fair Rules (you can also read them)
- Click “Submit/Checkout”
- That will take you to the credit card entry place where you will enter your information and your credit card details.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Press “Pay” and you are done.